A christmas Carol worksheet A
1. The first ghost Scrooge sees is that of ___________.
2. Most of the story of A Christmas Carol takes place on Christmas __________ .
3. Unlike Tiny Tim, Scrooge is not a ___________ person.
4. Four ghosts ___________ in the story.
5. Each of the three Christmas ghosts take Scrooge on a different ___________.
6. The ___________ family enjoy their Christmas meal.
7. Marley’s ghost is ___________.
8. At the end of the story Scrooge becomes a much more ___________ person.
9. Belle was once Scrooge’s ___________.
10. When the Ghost of Christmas Present takes Scrooge to his nephew’s party, the people there cannot ___________ him.
11. Marley was Scrooge’s ___________.
12. Scrooge enjoys ___________ at his nephew’s party when The Ghost of Christmas Present takes him there.
13. Scrooge goes home ___________ on Christmas Eve.
14. The ___________ ghost takes Scrooge to the future.
This page has been downloaded from www.insideout.net.
It is photocopiable, but all copies must be complete pages. Copyright © Macmillan Publishers Limited 2009.
The database is protected by copyright ©hestories.info 2017