Character Study and Thinking Questions
Should the character have done something differently? What? Why?
13. Is your book realistic fiction? How do you know?
14. How did the character change from the beginning to the end of the story?
15. Who is the main character? Describe him/her using three words.
16. How do the character’s actions affect others in the story?
17. What is the story mostly about?
18. Would you like to live where the story takes place? Why or why not?
19. What do you notice is the same or different about the books you have read in this series?
20. Find a new or interesting word from tonight’s book. Use the word in a sentence.