This educational book describes more kinds of houses
than you can imagine! Houses for people, houses for
animals, even houses for non-living things, too!
(5) Explain the purpose for a teepee.
(Answer) It’s a kind of house for a certain kind of Indian.
(Follow Up) Have you ever seen a teepee, perhaps in a museum?
(6) Name the house for Eskimos.
(Answer) An igloo.
(Follow Up) An igloo is made of what?
(7) Tell what kind of house is for a King?
(Answer) A castle.
(Follow Up) Recall someone else who lives in a castle.
(8) Can you remember what holds or houses an airplane?
(Answer) A hangar.
(Follow Up) Name another kind of hanger.
(9) Say where the flower’s house is.
(Answer) A garden.
(Follow Up) Do you have a favorite kind of flower?
(10) Recall what is a house for us all.
(Answer) The earth.
(Follow Up) Can you name some of the other eight planets?
Big Bird’s Busy Day – Barbara Hamilton -