2. Explain the character traits of Marjorie and Warren.
3. How do the boys feel about Bernice?
4. Why has Fitzgerald referred to the girls as “butterflies”?
5. Why did Warren try his “line” on Bernice after their dance?
6. Was Warren being presumptuous (conceited) by thinking it was charity? Explain.
7. According to Bernice, what were considered feminine qualities (which Marjorie did not have)?
9. Is Mrs. Harvey correct in thinking that all girls in her day had glorious times or were there some who did not? Why would she think this?