1. Date and time of closing of tender is 13 Apr 2018 upto 1030 hours.
2. Date and time of opening of tender is 13 Apr 2018 at 1100 hours at the premises of Central Ordnance Depot Karachi.
3. Rates are invited for supply of items mentioned at Anx ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ to this tender inquiry.
a. Please provide a Pay Order/Demand draft of Rs.2000.00 (Rupees Two Thousand Only) nonrefundable in favour of LP Expenditure Fund Commandant Central Ordnance Depot Karachi on account of this tender inquiry.
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING BIDDING / PURCHASES AND GENERAL INSTRUCTION FOR BIDDERS:- Following are the terms/conditions and general instructions for bidders:-
The purchase can be waive off any of the condition (s) stipulated in this Tender Inquiry and reserves the right to accept or reject thereto.
Bidders should note that decision of Commandant Central Ordnance Depot Karachi will be final and binding in respect of acceptance / rejection of the offer (s).
All supplies will be subject to tests and inspection (s) either by a Board of Officers constituted for the purpose or by ASID / IAS&C or user acceptance. Any cost incurred on tests / inspection (s) and store (s) consumed in the same will be borne by suppliers(s).
Successful bidders will have to complete the supplies within stipulated period as specified in the purchase order(s), failing which appropriate penalty as decided by Commandant Central Ordnance Depot Karachi / Commanding Officer(s) of Ordnance Units(s) will be imposed alongwith, necessary / appropriate disciplinary action.
During warranty period (if store(s) supplied is/are backed by warranty) if a fault (s) occurs in supplied store (s) then supplier will be responsible to either rectify the fault(s) communicated or get the faulty part(s) replaced within 7 (seven) days of receipt of information in this regard from the purchaser at his specified place(s) which can be other then the place of delivery of store (s). In case supplier fails to rectify the fault(s) or replace the faulty part(s) in a specified time then purchaser will have the right to take disciplinary action against the supplier and also impose penalty if considered necessary / appropriate.
During warranty period, it will be the responsibility of the supplier to carry out periodic maintenance of supplied store (s) as prescribed by the manufacturers free of cost at purchaser’s specified place (s) which can be other than the place of delivery of store(s)
Store offered would be brand new, unused, as per Army’s approved specifications, drawing, sample(s) where applicable and must be packed in standard packing i.e. wooden box, carton, cardboard box, crate etc.
In case an item has no specifications, drawing or approved sample by Army then a Board of Officers appointed for the purpose will decide its acceptable standard(s)
Make / Model / Brand and Country of Origin of store(s) must be mentioned where applicable.
Price / Rate(s) will be quoted for store(s) as per Army‘s Specification(s), drawing (s) and approved sample(s) where applicable.
Price(s) / Rate(s) will be quoted on delivery basis at COD Karachi.
Price(s) / Rate(s) quoted must be inclusive of all applicable taxes / duties.
Price(s) / Rate(s) quoted must be net per accounting unit.
Price/Rate (s) will be quoted in Pakistani Currency.
Price(s) / Rate(s) quoted will be valid for 30 Jun 2018 from date of opening of tender(s).
Bid Security / performance guarantee may be asked, if required.
Part delivery / Part payment will not be accepted / made.
Payment will be made after acceptance of ordered store(s).
In case of late delivery of store, liquidated damages (LD) will be imposed at the scale as defined in DP35/PPI.
Price reduction (PR) will also be imposed due to deviation in case the item (s) are not as per Army specs
Successful bidder(s) will have to supply store(s) as per price(s) / rate(s) quoted for six months from date of opening of tender’s or else appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against them.
Sample(s) test/inspection for acceptance of store(s) to be supplied against purchase order(s) will not be taken as test / inspection processes will only commence when complete / ordered quantity(s) has been supplied.
5. Special Instructions.
Bidders are prohibited from making changes / amendment in soft copy (CD) provided by Central Ordnance Depot with tender inquiry documents.
As far as possible price(s) / rate(s) must be quoted against each item, where price(s) / rate(s) are not being quoted this should be reflected by words “Not Quoted”.
List of store(s) (hard copy) will be submitted duly typed, (not hand written) signed and stamped on each paper or else offer will be rejected.
Price(s) / Rate(s) quoted must be typed and not hand written on hard copy or else offer will be rejected.
Hard copy (list of store(s) having quoted rates(s) will be taken as “Offer” instead of “Soft Copy” submitted with it.
No change should be made in soft copy of tender inquiry provided (list of store(s) and bidders should fill price(s) / rate(s) in front of the item(s) without deleting / amending any column / row and without disturbing the serial number(s).
6. Purchaser’s Right. Purchaser does not pledge to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right of accepting the whole or any part of the offer made.
7. Delivery of Tender. The offer is to be submitted while using CD (soft copy in Excel Sheet) / List of stores(s) (hard copy) issue with tender inquiry documents in one envelope.
8. Date and Time of Receipt of Tender. Your tender must reach this office / dropped in tender box placed at reception of Local Purchase Branch by time and date as specified in para above. This office will not accept any excuse of delay occurring in post. Tenders received after the appointed / fixed time will not be entertained. The appointed time will fall on next working day in case of closed / forced holiday.
9. Tender Opening. Tender will be opened half an hour after the above timing on same day (as of closing day).
10. Validity of Offer(s). The validity of offer(s) will be up to 30 Jun 2018. The period of which will commence from the date of opening of the tender(s).
11. With-drawl of Offer. If a bidder / firm withdraw(s) its offer within validity period the competent authority (Commandant Central Ordnance Depot Karachi) may place such bidder / firm under embargo or blacklist the same.
12. Pre-Qualification of Supplier and Contractors. Firm will have to submit under mentioned documents alongwith tenders in separate envelop by mentioning “Pre Quotation Documents”.
1x copy of valid NTN Certificate duly attested.
1x copy of valid Sales Tax Certificate duly attested.
1x copy of valid Professional Sales Tax Certificate duly attested.
1x copy of CNIC of the proprietor duly attested.
1x photograph of proprietor duly attested.
1xOriginal Bank statement for last six month duly sealed / stamped by the bank.
Application for registration in Central Ordnance Depot Karachi with complete profile.
Incase firm is not properly registered with this installation would provide performance. Certificate from the installation where properly registered.
13. Disqualification. Offer(s) are liable to be rejected if:-
There is any deviation from General / Special Instructions/Pre-qualification of supplier/contractors.
Quad Bike (200 CC), 4x4 configuration or equivalent
Quad Bike should be manufactured by well reputed multinational company. Quad Bike must be robust to sustain extreme field conditions in rugged terrain for 5 to 7 years. Spares including Tyre / Tubes & Batteries will be readily available with vendor. Warranty of Quad Bike must be covered in technical/commercial offers. Model, Brand / Country of origin and delivery period must be mentioned on the bid.
Quad Bike (250 CC), 4x4 configuration or equivalent
Quad Bike (400 CC), 4x4 configuration or equivalent
Quad Bike (500 CC), 4x4 configuration or equivalent
Gen Set Diesel Engine 400 KVA. Rates are req on following lines. Warranty / Guaranty minimum 2000 hours within Two years after delivery
Please initial the appropriate box below
a. Gen Set - Rs.
Make & Type
Cty of Origin
c. Complete built up unit from OEM
d. Mention country of coupling other than OEM
a. Contractor Based
b. 3 x Poles
c. 4 x Poles
d. If not contractor based mention the type of ATS
Rate of Canopy - Rs
Transportation Charges - Rs.
Tool Kit - Rs.
Quote Gen Set without warranty / guaranty
1. Only OEM / manufacturer will participate in tender.
2. OEM certificate must be attached with the offers which will be verified by the purchasing authority through their own resources.
3. Technical offer, Tender Fee Draft and Commercial Offer will be submitted in separate envelopes and also indicate on each envelope about contents boldly i.e. Technical Offer, Tender Fee Draft and Commercial Offer. All these 3 x envelopes will be sealed in one large size envelope.
4. Rate of Gen Set with above mentioned requirement be quoted with all applicable taxes.
5. Uniform rates will be applicable in the country (exception if any will be specified). The firm will not be allowed to add transportation charges, if items are to be supplied to any location other than Karachi.
6. Generators will be delivered at different location in all over Pakistan.
7. Procurement will be carried out on as requirement basis.
8. Payment will be made through concerned Controller of Military Accounts of the area / location.
9. All Generators will be subject to inspection by inspection agencies.
10. The rate / bid will be valid for a period of one year from the date of opening of tenders.
11. All bidder will deposit earnest money @ 2 % of the total bid.
12. Successful bidder will deposit Bank Guarantee @ upto 5 % of the contractual value and earnest money will be returned.
To COD Karachi letter no.1002/KRD-11/17-18/LP
dated 28 Mar 2018
TENDER ORDNANCE STORE
Pallet Mover (Best quality)
Specification attach as per appendix I to annex ‘C’
To COD Karachi letter no.1002/KRD-11/17-18/LP
dated 28 Mar 2018 AUTOMATED DCP RIFLING POINT
Automated DCP Refilling Point
Fire Extinguisher Emptying Station from 1 Kg to 50 Kg Capacity with 500 Kg waste bag and hand pallet lifter 1000 kg lifting capacity
Picture are attached as per appendix II to annex “D”
Fire Extinguisher Sand Blasting Station complete unit imported two pcs sand blasting gun with pipe and sand bucket and cabin
Fire Extinguisher Hydrostatic Test Unit, 1 g to 10 kg at a time testing capacity 09 pcs and 25 kg to 50 kg at a time tasting capacity 03 Pcs. Maximum pressure 800 psi
Fire Extinguisher Hot Air Dryer, 1 g to 10 kg at a time testing capacity 09 pcs and 25 kg to 50 kg at a time tasting capacity 03 Pcs. Maximum temperature 300Degree
Fiber Extinguisher Dry Powder Automatic Filing Unit, 01 kg to 50 Kg complete automatic touch screen control panel with auto loader dry chemical powder
Fiber Extinguisher N2 Pressurizing Unit, 01 kg to 50 Kg capacity 04 pcs filling nozzles with quick coupling auto pressure stop type . 02 pcs N2 cylinder backup with step down pressure regulator
Fire Extinguisher Leakage testing station. Its manly testing with leakage testing foam liquid agents 100 lits and hand spray pump
Fire Extinguisher Labeling Station with 2000 Pcs Labeling Tags
One unit imported air compressor working pressure 300 pcs with complete piping and fitting etc air supply on all working station.
Fire Extinguisher valve serves and assembling station.
Note: Technical must be provided separately
Appendix I to Anx “C”
SPECIFICATIONS – PALLET MOVER
General Concept. Equipment is req for transportation of ammunition.
a.Model no : LT-S2B.HX
b.Motor : 72V/ 7.5 KW
c.Battery : Trojan/ maintenance free battery
d.Charger : Computer Intelligent Charger
e.Transaxle : 16:1
f.Overall Size : 3970 x 1496 x 2020 mm
g.Ground Clearance : 180mm
h.Tread Distance : Front 1200/ Rear 1300 mm
i.Net Weight : 1100 Kg
j.Loading : 2 People
k.Forward Speed : 30 Km/h
l.Breaking Dist : 4m
m.Turning Radius : 5.3m
n.Climbing Ability : 18%
o.Maximum mileage : 110 Km
p.Size of Cargo Box : 2480 x 1430 x 1260 mm
The quotee firms will submit offers along with their principal’s prorforma invoice in original descriptive literature, performance hand book/ year/ catalog of their manufacturer’s products indicating offered models, country of origin, make etc.
The contracting firm will give warranty / guarantee on DPL-15 satisfactory performance, function of the equipment for the period of two years commencing from the date of delivery. The equipment during warranty period, if found defective will have to be replaced by the contracting firm without additional cost.
The quotee firm will confirm that offered equipment is brand new and of the latest model, current product and year of manufacture will also be mentioned in the offer.
The equipment will be properly preserved and packed as per standard trade packing to avoid any damage during the transit either by air, sea, rail, road & combination thereof.
Contracting firm will be entirely responsible for operational, maintenance and repair training of equipment without any additional charges. Training period should be of at least two week.
Required tools and accessories/ kit should be provided alongwith list for operation, repair and maintenance of equipment.
ATPs (Acceptance Test Procedures) and technical specifications/ technical literature including environment tests of the equipment will be supplied to Inspectorate of Armaments, Rawalpindi within 30 days of the receipt of contract.
8. Maintenance spares for the period of two years will be provided by the firm along with list in their offer.
Appendix II to Anx “D”
AUTOMATED DCP REFILLING POINT
Fire Extinguisher Emptying Station
Fire Extinguisher Sand Blasting Station
Fire Extinguisher Hydrostatic Test Unit
Fire Extinguisher Hot Air Dryer
Dry Powder Automatic Filing Unit
N2 Pressurizing Unit
To COD Karachi letter no.1002/KRD-11/17-18/LP
dated 28 Mar 2018 CERTIFICATE
“Certified that the rates are reasonable and we have not quoted lower rates to any other department or organization. In case of stores found substandard or rates found higher than quoted by us to the other department/organizations, punitive action may be taken against our firm”.
Firm’ Stamp Designation: __________________
Dated ______ Mar 2018 Firm: ________________________
POSTAL ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBERS
(Changes if any will communicated on immediate basis)