Summary More than 24 years experience in programming and developing games and related software. Developed more than 45 commercially published games on numerous platforms, over many genres, in many languages. Strong project lead and project management skills. Broad, deep experience and understanding of the game development process, including design, pre-production, production, project management, engineering and QA. Flexible, adaptive engineer. A fast study. Highly motivated, self starter. Creative thinker and problem solver. Strong 3D skills. A generalist, with a preference for gameplay mechanics and AI. Fluent in lots of high and low level programming languages, including; C/++, Cg, Assembly, PHP, Java, PERL... Knowledgeable in many Platforms, SDKs and APIs, including; DirectX / XBox / Xbox 360 / XBLA, Playstation 2 and 3, PSP, Wii, Gameboy / DS, SunPlus SPG, Gamecube, J2ME / Brew, OpenGL.
Professional Experience 1997 - Present floating.point developments. Simi Valley, CA.
Owner / Game Developer / Webmaster / Internet Consultant / Software Developer.
• Programmed Masters Of The Universe (The Movie) for C64.
• Programmed Re-Bounder for C64.
• Programmed Footballer Of The Year for Multiple platforms.
• Co-Programmed Future Knight for C64.
• Co-Programmed Bounder for C64.
• Design and programming for many proprietary tools.
• Programmed music and sound driver software for numerous platforms.
Freelance Work .. 1997 – 1997 Eclipse / Electronic Arts. Agoura Hills, CA.
• Programmed NHL ’98 on Sega Genesis.
1994 – 1994 Western Technologies (Adrenaline Entertainment). Long Beach, CA.
• Programmer on Spider-Man on Sega Genesis.
• "Fire fighting" and consultation work.
1991 – 1991 Gremlin Interactive. Sheffield, England.
• Programmed Hero Quest for NES.
• Programmed Dominion for Atari ST.
• Programmed Mega Mall for C64.
• Programmed Mad House for C64.
• Programmed Pub Quest for C64.
Other Experience I am currently the Technology Chair for the Los Angeles Chapter of The Foundation Fighting Blindness (www.fightblindness.org). Responsibilities include; Website maintenance, working closely with the organizations centralized web services department, and information gathering and presentation for the Web and at Chapter meetings. I am also Information and Technology Co-Chair for the San Fernando Valley FFB Support Group.
Education 1983 – 1985 Wilmorton College. Derby, England.
Studied Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and English.