- Artropolis: an Exhibition of Contemporary British Columbia Art Vancouver
- Saskatchewan Art: Tradition and Diversity, Art Centre, University of New Brunswick,
1986 - Vancouver Young Artists, Simon Fraser Gallery, Burnaby
- National Drawing Exhibition, Kelowna Art Gallery, Kelowna
1984 - The Warehouse Show: A Survey of Contemporary Art in Vancouver
- Water + Colour + Paper, Ring House Gallery, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Touring
1983 - Cleveland UK 6th International Drawing Biennale, Middlesbrough Art Gallery,
Middlesbrough, UK, touring Exhibition
- Norman MacKenzie Art Gallery, Regina
- Gordon Snelgrove Gallery, Saskatoon
VIDEO, AUDIO &PERFORMANCE:
2002 - director, co-script & story, project manager on: video documentary So Good So Far: the way forward, color 26 min. Filmed on location in Ghana and Canada; sponsored by CIDA; premiered May 31, at Alternator Gallery, broadcast premiere June 9, CHBC Kelowna BC
2001 - video screening Mirage and Spectacle: a performance documentation, The Laurel Building
Kelowna, (group program ‘Revealing Shorts’)
- video screening: By Train: Berlin-Lodz, A Poetry Documentation, Trinity Square Video, Toronto (group program ‘Asleep at the Wheel’)
- video screening: By Train: Berlin-Lodz, A Poetry Documentation, Alternator Gallery, Kelowna (group program ‘Asleep at the Wheel’)
2000 - premiere of Berlin Jazz Story, independent video; colour, 20 min., 30 sec. Sturgeon Hall, Kelowna, BC., October 16
- art department/set design, independent video ‘Everything’s Rosie’, directed by Roz McKitrick
1998 - art department/set design, music video ‘Pushing the Limits’ by John Noren Band, Tripod Film and Video Production, Kelowna BC
1997 - independent video: By Train: Berlin-Lodz, A Poetry Documentation, b+w, 11 min. 13 sec.
- audio cassette with The Notorious Heffel Bros., “All in Green”, recorded at
White Noise Studios, Hamburg. Includes “Paradise” and “The Orient Express”
1996/97 Independent producer, director and scriptwriter for 11 part - half hour arts television documentary series, Fran’s CULTure Showcase; broadcast sponsor Shaw Cable 1995 - performance/poetry reading, the Mind Grind Cafe, December 29, Kelowna B.C.
- “Lie to Me”, poetry reading with John Lent and Allison Sivak, Okanagan University College
- performance-reading: "Mirage and Spectacle", October 2, Gallery A, Kelowna
1993 - performance-reading: "By Train: Berlin-Lodz", with The Notorious Heffel Brothers,
October 4, Klub Szafa, Lodz, Poland
- performance: "By Train: Berlin-Lodz", April 5, Clocktower Theatre, Kamloops
1992 - performance: "performance zone/zone performance", January 21, Okanagan University College Theatre, Kelowna, B.C.
CURATORIAL AND WRITING:
2002 - Exhibition review of Lyndal Osborne: Geographies and Objects of Enticement, at
Kelowna Art Gallery, Jan.- Feb., 2002; in Sculpture, Vol. 21 No. 8, October 2002, p. 87
Exhibition review of Lyndal Osborne: Geographies and Objects of Enticement, at Kelowna Art Gallery, Jan. - Feb., 2002; in Border Crossings, Issue No. 82, May 2002; pp. 72-73, reprod.
1999 - Catalogue essay for Geert Maas Retrospective, Kelowna Art Gallery
1998 - Author of The Creative Voice: Art and Life in the Okanagan, an anthology of 35 interviews with artists, writers, musicians, and filmmakers in the Okanagan, illustrated with b+w photos, 256 pp.; published by Caitlin Press, Prince George
- Curator of Jurgen Brockmann - Works on Paper,” Goethe-Institute, Vancouver
1997 - Curator of Hotel on Fire (Genevieve Cadieux, Ken Lum, Via Lewandowsky, Brad Buckley,
Jenny Watson), catalogue essay, Kelowna Art Gallery, Kelowna, B.C.
- Curator of Jurgen Brockmann, Alternator Gallery, Kelowna, B.C.
1995 - Curator: Posit Poznan, International Artist's Centre, Poznan, Poland
- Curator with Dagmar Pearson; Greg Murdock: On Paper, Kelowna Art Gallery
1994 - artist project “By Train: Berlin-Lodz” in New Observations, Sept/Oct issue
1993 - exhibition review of “Claim”, by Jack Jeffrey, at Okanagan Artists Alternative, Boomtown,
1992 - exhibition review of “40 Years of British Sculpture”, at Kelowna Art Gallery, Boomtown, Oct/Nov issue
1987 - Curator: Abstraction/Drawing, Ann Kipling, David McWilliam, John Scott, Or Gallery, Vancouver
1984 - Curator: Works on Paper, North Battleford Art Center, North Battleford, Saskatchewan
VISITING ARTIST / GUEST LECTURE
2001 - Panel presenter: A Critical Look at Contemporary Canadian Painting, Kelowna Art Gallery, in conjunction with the exhibition TransLinear , November 21, Kelowna
- Conference presenter: Careers in the performing, creative, and visual arts. School District #23
Grand Conference Center, Kelowna
- Visiting Artist Presentation, Art Gallery of the South Okanagan, Penticton, BC
- Conference presenter ,The BC University College Research Conference; Supporting Research in an Emerging Small University Environment, Okanagan University College, Kelowna
2000 - Guest lecture: Berlin Jazz Story and Film Noir; Interior Film & Television Training Centre, Kelowna, BC
1999 - Public lecture: Sighting the Sculpture of Geert Maas,: Kelowna Art Gallery
1998 - Visiting Artist presentation, Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design, Vancouver, January 20
1997 - Panel organizer and participant: “The Audience and Contemporary Art”, Kelowna Art Gallery, September 18.
1996 - Presentation and panel discussion on "Censorship", The Mind Grind Cafe, January 20, Kelowna