Creating and playing a vocabulary game will prepare you to read Chapter 7: The Story of
Hinduism. Have fun, but do your best to master the new vocabulary. Work in pairs.
1. Use the 24 words listed in the box below to create a vocabulary card game that can be played by 2 to 4 players.
2. The purpose of your game is to teach students the new vocabulary they will need in order to read about and study Hinduism.
3. You can model your game after a card game you have played before or invent one of your own.
4. Your game should have
• a set of cards
• a one-page description of how to play the game and what is required to win
• a method for scoring the number of correct definitions each player gives
5. The deﬁnitions for the vocabulary words can be found in Chapter 7: The Story of