Grow in Love Senior Infants
• Appreciate the love and care of people around
them, which helps them to know the love of God
• Grow in trust that God is with them, always
• Develop a sense of being loved and cared for by God
(adapted, Psalm 139)
• Develop a sense of gratitude to God for the
• Develop a sense of wonder and awe in the
3.Thank you God for our world
• Identify one way in which they can care for the
• Begin to develop an awareness of their duty to
O God, how great you are!
• Begin to develop an awareness of their duty
to care for God’s Creation
• Begin to recognise that every family is
different, and that God loves and cares for every family
Bless all our homes and our families.
Help us to show love to each other.
• Appreciate God’s call to live in community
• Develop a sense of belonging to the local Catholic Church community
Bless all those who are part of our community.
In a special way, bless our families, priests and
teachers, who help us to know your love.
Help us to share our gifts so we can make our
community a great place to live.
• Remember to pray for those belonging to
them who have died
become enriched by the story of the life of Mother Teresa and by her faith and trust in God
friends of Jesus today
Communicating and Participating:
value the importance of praying as Jesus did
Teaching about Prayer
Bless our homes and bless our families. Help us to
pray to you. Amen.
• Develop a sense of anticipation for the birth of Jesus, through the gradual lighting of candles on the Advent wreath
• Enter into the spirit of Advent as a time of preparation for Christmas
Loving God, bless all of us this winter time.
Keep us warm, safe and happy.
Bless in a special way those who do not have warm
houses to sleep in or food to eat.
• Honour Mary, the Mother of Jesus
Lk 1:26-32, 38)
Lk 1:26-32, 38
(with gestures and actions)
Thank you, God
Lk 2:1, 3-7)
Lk 2:1, 3-7
• Share the good news of the birth of Jesus with
Lk 2:8-18, 20)
Gifts for the Baby (based on Mt 2:1-2, 9-11)
Lk 2:8-18, 20
Visitors from the East
Mt 2:1-2, 9-11