Food idioms. Watch these slides and try to understand the meaning of these food idioms.(up to 10)
1. The story takes place in New York. True / False
2. Alfredo doesn’t know how to cook. True / False
3. Remy wants to help Alfredo cook. True / False
4. Skinner loves Alfredo. True / False
5. Remy is hiding in Alfredo’s hair because
he must not be seen in the kitchen. True / False
6. Django is proud of his son’s plans. True / False
e) Match these phrases to the characters.
5. Tell me your favorite recipe.
1. Read the text.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Underline the correct alternative for these words and phrases from the article.