- consonant and vowel recognition,
- initial consonant sounds,
- beginning and end blends,
- consonant diagraphs,
- silent letters,
- long vowel sounds,
- Phase 3 and 5 sounds.
a good selection of resources including worksheets and some interactive games. Covers-
- Phase 3 and 5 sounds
- Phase 6 work such as prefixes and suffixes, plurals and tense worksheets.
- extensive list of long vowel worksheets and games such as hangman.
Has and Letters and Sounds section that covers all the phonic phases and the tricky words, 100/200 common words.
Lots of letter fans, mats, display ideas and games that follow ideas in Letters and Sounds phases.
Under word level section of literacy, a good selection of worksheets and powerpoints. Covers-
- Early phonics and alphabet work.
- Phase 6 work (plurals, tenses, prefixes/suffixes etc)
- some phase 3/4/5 sounds.
American site, simple worksheets mostly CVC and initial sounds.
mix of very good interactive games and worksheets covering most phonic phases. Recommend Sandcastle quiz for phase 3 and 5.
a very good selection of interactive games focussing on phonics and sentence construction. Each is split into medium/hard/really hard and are short and fun.
a great selection of games that link well with games in Letters and Sounds.
a selection of interactive games for all phonic phases. Mostly simple games.