Serving Others: The Good Samaritan Objective
1. I can be a good neighbor if I am: (Circle all correct answers)
a) Angry b) Loving c) Kind d) Selfish e) Bold
2. I can be a good neighbor to: (Circle all correct answers)
a) A stranger b) An Arab c) My enemies d) An African-American
e) A Palestinian f) An old lady
3. How many questions were asked in this Gospel section?
a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 4 e) 5
4. The parable of the Good Samaritan was an answer to what question?
a) What shall I do to inherit eternal life?
b) What is written in the law?
c) Who is my neighbor?
d) What is the greatest Commandment?
5. What should you learn from this parable?
a) To be humble
6. The city that is not mentioned in this section is
a) Sychar b) Jerusalem c) Jericho
7. Make complete sentences using the letters in group A in group B: