The policy of the Suffolk Police re speeding offences by foreign vehicle drivers. Are NIPS issued or are the offences ignored. If ignored please state
I would like to receive the following information relating to an unlicensed music event held in Aldeby which started on August 8 2015 and was closed on August 9 2015 at Stanley Hills.
- The number of police officers from Suffolk constabulary called to deal with the incident and the number of manhours spent policing it
- If you have the information, the cost incurred to the force to send those officers to the incident
- The cost to the force of overtime incurred to police the incident, including the number of officers paid overtime
- If you have the information, how much it cost to send the police helicopter out to the incident
1) Please can you give me details of how many crime reports of "revenge porn" (distributing a private sexual image of someone without their consent and with the intention of causing them distress) have been made to your force since the law was introduced in April 2015?
2) Please could you release figures on how many people have been charged or cautioned during the same period. Please could you include information on how many investigations are ongoing?
Please could you provide the number of recorded incidents in your force area under the computer misuse act 1990 for persons under the age of 18 for the years 2012-2015.
I have attached an excel document for your use. Where possible, please breakdown your response into cautions, charges and other disposal code.
I am currently conducting a research study exploring serious sexual offences committed against individuals who were inpatients in psychiatric units at the time of the offence.
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I am writing to request anonymous information about recorded rape (Section 1 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003) and sexual assault by penetration (Section 2 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003) offences that have been reported and recorded by your constabulary between 1st January 2011 and 31st December 2015 involving a victim who was an inpatient in a psychiatric unit at the time of the offence – this group would include patients who were on section 17 leave from the hospital.
I have attached two data request forms which have been designed to try and make this process as easy as possible. The first requests anonymous aggregated general data on the number of recorded sexual offences and then a more detailed but still anonymous individual level data request specifically related to recorded section 1 and section 2 Sexual Offences Act 2003 offences involving Please complete an individual level data sheet for each section 1 or section 2 offence involving a person involving a victim who was an inpatient in a psychiatric unit at the time of the offence.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST
1. In each of the last three calendar years (2013), (2014) and (2015) how many incidents of knife crime have you recorded where the victim has been aged UNDER 18? Please provide a breakdown of these crimes for each year.
2. How many people under the age of 18 have you arrested in each of the last three calendar years (2013), (2014) and (2015) for a knife possession offence and how many of these were for the offence committed on school premises? Please provide a breakdown for each year of the number of arrests by age.
NOTE: Please use the definitions below for knife crime and knife possession.
Knife Crime: All offences of Murder, attempted murder, threats to kill, manslaughter, infanticide, wounding or carrying out an act endangering life, GBH without intent, ABH and other injury, sexual assault, rape, robbery where a knife or sharp instrument (defined as any instrument that can pierce the skin) has been used.
Simple possession is excluded (For example, when a police search results in a discovery of possession of a weapon).
Knife Possession: To include all the following offences.
• Possession of offensive weapons without lawful authority or reasonable excuse. Prevention of Crime Act 1953 Section 1.
• Possession of offensive weapons without lawful authority or reasonable excuse on school premises. Criminal Justice Act 1988 Section 139 A (2) as amended by Offensive Weapons Act 1996 Section 4 (1).
• Having an article with a blade or a point in a public place. Criminal Justice Act 1988 Section 139 (1) as amended by Offensive Weapons Act 1996 Section 3 (1).
• Having an article with a blade or a point on school premises. Criminal Justice Act 1988 Section 139 (2) as amended by Offensive Weapons Act 1996 Section 4 (1).
• Threaten with an offensive weapon in a public place.
• Threaten with an offensive weapon on a school premises.
• Threaten with a blade/sharply pointed article in a public place.
I wish to make a freedom of information request regarding statistics within Suffolk, specifically the town of Newmarket.
The Office of National Statistics recently published figures relating to suicides in Britain for 2014, and I am looking to investigate the rate specifically in Newmarket, as defined by gender, age and, if such details are registered, profession.
Taking the combined total for 2013, 2014 and 2015 calendar years, which three fixed position camera sites in your area were activated the most times regardless of whether the activation ended up with the issuing of a FPN, a driver speed awareness course or was discontinued for any number of reasons. Please provide me with the position of the camera and the number of activations where it "caught" suspected speeders. If you have the data please provide the number of fixed penalty notices issued as a result of these activations at each of these three site for the combined three year total.
Note: If it is easier to provide the data for the last three financial years ending with either the 2014/15 financial year or the 2015/16 financial year then I am content to accept that but please explain this in your response.
Note: If the data for your area is administered by a separate speed camera safety partnership I would like you to forward this request on to them, with my permission.
I require the name and address of the contractors that services the CCTV at Mildenhall Police Station
I know that this is a fact from the conversation I had with PC Harper confirming the CCTV was in working order.
**Further to the Freedom of Information request sent yesterday afternoon, I would like to clarify that the request refers only to warranted police officers, not civilian staff.**
- A list of the ages of new recruits - "new recruits" defined as new employees beginning their first job in any UK police role - at the time they were hired at X Constabluary, going back to 1995
- The arithmetic mean age of new recruits for X Constabulary for the following years: 2015, 2010, 2005, 2000, 1995
1. Following the introduction of a mandatory cyber flag, how many recorded crimes under the Sexual Offences Act 2003 on under 18s have had a cyber flag attached to them between 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016?
2. Please could you provide a table with the break down of offences that had the cyber flag attached and the ages of the victims for each of the offences?
How many dog attack cases have the police investigated between January 1, 2015, and January 1, 2016?
How many were classified as Dangerous Dogs?
How many people have been charged with having a dog dangerously out of control?
How many of these were prosecuted and charged in relation to the actions of their animal?
How many were resolved without being prosecuted?
How many were resolved by an agreement between the parties, eg by way of an agreement to muzzle their animal?
How many reoffended?
How many of the dogs were seized and destroyed by the police?
Please can you repeat the answers for the years January 1, 2014, to January, 1, 2015, and January 1, 2013, to January 1, 2014.
I have the following questions which I would like to submit under the Freedom of Information Act please.
If you could send the response and/or any questions to this email address that would be much appreciated.
1. How many motorists have received penalty points for using a vehicle with defects (all types) for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015?
2. Please provide the same information broken down by type of defect e.g. brake defects, broken headlamp
1. Could you please provide the total number of fixed penalties issued to motorists for ‘careless driving offences’, in the year 2013, 2014 and 2015, broken down by offence type? For example, tailgating, lane hogging, using a mobile phone whilst driving or splashing pedestrians.
2. Could you please provide the total value of fines received for fixed penalties issued to motorists for careless driving offences, issued in the year 2013, 2014 and 2015.
3. If it is also possible to break down the total fines received for careless driving, by offence type, (e.g. tailgating, lane hogging, using a mobile phone whilst driving or splashing pedestrians that would be appreciated.
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request an answer to the following question:
How many officers took sick leave for depression, anxiety, stress or post-traumatic stress in the last financial year (ending April 5 2016).
By this, I mean where any of the terms 'depression', 'anxiety' or 'stress' or 'post-traumatic stress' appear in the description of the officer's illness.
If possible, it would be useful for the information for each year to be broken down by rank, with a general description of the illness.
I would be grateful if you could send me this information by email.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to email me at this address. I look forward to receiving confirmation that you will be dealing with this, and receiving my response in the statutory time period.
I am writing to request information on burglaries in Ipswich
The information I require is as follows:
1) The top 10 roads in Ipswich to have had the most incidents of burglary or attempted burglary for the last 12 months
2) The numbers of burglaries recorded for each of the roads in part 1, for the same time period
3) The number of attempted burglaries for each road in part 1, for the same time period.
In connection with my postgrad dissertation, I would be interested to learn what incidents of religiously motivated hate crime you have recorded in the period 2010 to date, where there has been use of social media linked with the offence, or used as evidence to bring a charge, etc.
Should specific search terms against the MO field be required, I would be particularly interested in the following:
In each of the last three years, broken down by each year, please state:
1. The number of car washes police have been called to, or carried out an investigation.
2. The location of the car wash and the date/time.
3. A summary of the reason why police were called (human trafficking, money laundering, slave labour etc) and what the outcome was (the number of people arrested etc).
I would like to request information regarding police involvement in incidents in which mental health issues are a factor. In particular I would like to know for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015…
- The total number of requests for police attendance at an incident
- The total number of requests for police attendance at an incident which was identified from the very start as being mental health related and which was given an opening incident type of 'Mental health'
- The total number of requests for police attendance at an incident which was given an opening incident type that was not 'Mental Health' but which then attracted an incident qualifier 'Mental Health' as a consequence of information becoming available during the investigation."
- The number of section 135 and 136 orders issued by the force.
- Of these orders, how many for each of the above years have ended up with the relevant person being remanded in police custody.
I realise that the below Freedom of Information request is similar to one made in January this year.
However, I now require the same information for the year 2015-16 and details of compensation payouts.
For clarity and comparative purposes, I have repeated the whole request again as below along with the request for new information - but hope that the majority of this information will be easily retrievable as it has been requested before. I don't require the year 2012-13 which was asked for within my first request.
Under Freedom of Information laws, I would like to request the following information.
1. How many police vehicles have been involved in traffic collisions over the last three financial years? Please break down by 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16.
Please also break down by:
i) how many of these incidents occurred during emergency calls, and how many did not.
iii) The type of vehicle, the financial cost of repair to vehicles, and whether the vehicle was written off .
The information I wish to receive also relates to incidents where one of your vehicles was involved in an collision where the vehicle was not damaged (but, for instance, where someone may have been injured, or another vehicle or property was damaged).
To add - by 'collisions' - I mean bumps and scrapes with objects and people, as well as other vehicles.
2. How much money has been paid out in compensation payments to individuals who have been involved in collisions with one of your vehicles, including staff?
Please provide the figures for the same financial years as above - however, I would like this information relating to the year compensation was paid out, even if the accident/collision took place in an earlier year.
Please provide separate figures relating to money paid out to members of the public to repair their vehicles/buildings as the result of a collision.
I’d greatly appreciate it if you could supply the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, all of which relate to "stop and accounts".
For each of the following financial years (April – March):
Please could you supply the
1. The total number of stop and accounts carried out that year
2. The number of stop and accounts that year broken down by ethnicity
3. The number of stop and accounts resulting in a search
4. The total number of arrests arising from a stop and account
1. How many animals have been reported as stolen to your force over the last three years?
(I.e. reported thefts where animals were the goods reported stolen).
Please break down by: 2013, 2014, and 2015.
2. For each year, please break the reported thefts down by animal and if possible/applicable, the breed.
3. I would be grateful if you could also state whether the animal was recovered, and if anyone was charged/faced further action.
For clarity on the information I am looking for, please see:
I have had cause to use your service and I requested "ALL RELEVANT SENSITIVE INFORMATION". This is in line with the Disclosure of Information terms online and by making use of the suggested forms and postal payment system.
It would appear that the data that I have been sent is not complete.
Please can you provide the following information;
1. What are the service limits and responsibilities by the Data Protection Decision Maker in terms of naming other held information/data types but not disclosing said information.
2. What are the feedback / audit / quality control options in place for Service Users paying £10.00 to receive their own personal information when information appears to be missing.
3. What recourse do I have to obtaining missing information in my example - or is the fee refundable if the service fails to comply with a request.
4. To whom do I address my complaints if I continue to get a lack of service.
1. Please give details of seizures and surrenders of weapons for the following years: 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16 (as much as is available)
a. Number of guns seized
b. Number of guns surrendered
c. Number of replica guns seized
d. Number of replica guns surrendered
2. For the weapons in question 1, please provide the following information from the Property Management System used to share information with the National Ballistics Intelligence Service:
I would like information regarding metal theft in the Suffolk area. I would like the metal theft statistics from infrastructure-related metal theft and non-infrastructure-related metal theft per year since 2005 to 2016 April 1st.
We need some statistics on transnational abuse: UK travelling sex offenders that are using the internet to exploit children abroad. I'm looking for figures that relate to Sexual Harm Prevention Orders and paedophile activity both in the UK (internet based that targets kids abroad), and abroad (exploitation in person). We would be very grateful if you could assist us with the following Freedom of Information requests. These statistics will form a key part of our strategy to help protect children from these violent criminals.
Could you please tell me:
How many sexual harm prevention orders have been issued in the last 2 years?