3. In the period of time between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016 what was the average number of calendar days needed to secure an SRO (measured from the date application was made to magistrate court to the date magistrate court made a decision to grant SRO)?
4. What is the total number of Sexual Harm Prevention Orders (SHPO) against individuals convicted of sexual offences issued in your police force area in the period of time between 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016?
5. How many Sexual Harm Prevention Orders out of total issued in your police force in the period of time between 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2016 prohibit a person subject to this order to make contact with or approach:
(a) a child or children under the age of 16?
(b) a child or children under the age of 18?
If possible please provide answers to questions 4 and 5 in the table below:
Sexual Harm Prevention Orders between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016
4.Total number of applications resulting in SHPO granted 5. (a)Out of total SHPO granted number of SHPOs prohibiting a person subject to SHPO to contact or approach a child or children under the age of 16 5. (b) Out of total SHPO granted number of SHPOs prohibiting a person subject to SHPO to contact or approach a child or children under the age of 18
1. For the most recent 60 months held on record, please break down by calendar year the total number of recorded transphobic hate crimes from your force by:
a. The identity of the victim under the characteristics of the Equalities Act 2010 – "sexual orientation, transgender identity, age, sex, disability, race, religion and belief"
b. Gender and gender identity of the perpetrator(s)
c. The gender and gender identity of the police officer that logged the crime.
d. The number that resulted in a prosecution of the perpetrator(s)
e. Nature of the hate crime e.g. malicious wounding and grievous bodily harm.
I would prefer to receive this information electronically, preferably as a data set, eg. as a .CSV or .XLS file, NOT as a PDF.
How many reports of cases of modern slavery have you investigated since January 1, 2010?
For each case please provide details of the local authority where it took place; the date each investigation began and the date it was closed
How many remain active; how many were closed, and how many were referred to another agency?
How many involved an element of sexual exploitation?
How many cases involved women or men being ‘employed’ as slaves –
if you do not have this information, I am interested to know of any cases that involved contracts being signed which consented to sexual activity?
How many arrests have been made as a result of these investigations?
Have any of these arrests led to prosecutions?
How many cases have involved a ‘trafficking’ element, i.e. these women being moved from or on to other people as slaves?
In these cases, please provide the county or country where these women were moved to
If you are unable to provide the information as described, or if to do so would exceed the time limit, please provide advice on revising this request to retrieve some or all of this information.
1. Please state the total number times you have recorded a crime involving an offensive weapon or the possession of an offensive weapon on school premises in each of the following calendar years: a) 2013 b) 2014 and c) 2015.
2. For each incident above please provide the following information in an excel spreadsheet:
a) Date of confiscation
b) Name of school and type of school (i.e. primary or secondary)
c) Type of weapon/s
d) Age of child involved
1. In the 12 months ending 31st December 2015 how many cases were received by the police; investigated; and referred to the CPS for prosecution, in which neglect and/or abuse of an older person was a feature.
2. In the 12 months ending 31st December 2015 on how many occasions was a police decision taken not to refer to the CPS but to instead issue a police caution, in cases involving the abuse or neglect of an older person?
3. What guidance has been issued to police officers in relation to investigating and seeking prosecution of crimes against older people?
4. What guidance has been issued specifically in relation to the CPS policy document on prosecuting crimes against older people?
5. In the 12 months ending 31st December 2015 on how many occasions was common law or PACE used to afford access to premises where vulnerable individuals were considered to be at risk.
Can you provide the ages of children arrested as a result of allegations of rape or sexual assault by category in the last three years.
Under the Freedom of Information Act please can you tell me how many extremism incidents involving schools have been investigated between January 1, 2015, to December 31, 2015, January 1, 2014, to December 31, 2014, and January 1, 2013, to December 31, 2013.
Can you state which schools they involved.
Can you give details of the case and the resolution.
I’m writing to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
How many people has Suffolk Police banned from calling 999 or 101 since January 2013?
Of the people banned: how many calls did they make to 999 and/or 101; when did they make the calls (date and time); and what reasons did they give for them?
If possible, please could I also have address details for those who have been banned.
Please can you email me to confirm you have received this request, and please contact me on this email address or the phone number below if you have any questions.
I am writing under the Freedom of Information Act to ask for the following information:
**How many dwelling burglaries have been recorded in your policing region, town by town, and year by year for the past three years?
**How many victims of these burglaries were visited by an officer following the incident?
**How many arrests were made as a result of these burglaries?
**How many stalking related incidents were reported to your force, year on year, for the past three years?
**How many arrests were made as a result of these reports?
Please provide the following under the terms of the FOI Act:
1) The amount received from each Football League and each Premier League football club in the force area to cover policing at football matches in the 2015/16 season.
If any payments have not been received for the final games I would be grateful if the amount charged or to be charged could be provided to enable me to put a full season figure together
The number of Officers or PCSO's assigned to a specific school for the purpose of engagement in 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16.
I am requesting a list and or a map of all CCTV locations in the Suffolk area which you are the data controller for.
Can you provide the number of sexual assault alleged to have been committed by taxi drivers in the last three years. Could you categorise the offences and the number charged.
Could I please be provided details of all reports of dog thefts in the force area from January 2015 to the present date
Can details of each incident include a date, divisional location, and where possible what breed of dog was stolen and the method used to carry out the theft.
Could the information be provided to me in a spreadsheet format to this e-mail address.
You can contact me at this e-mail address if there are any issues you which to clarify.
What budget has been allocated for the financial year 16/17 to your Professional Standards Department or equivalent?
What were the total costs attributed during to your Professional Standards Department or equivalent for the financial year 15/16?
What were the total costs attributed during to your Professional Standards Department or equivalent for the financial year 14/15
I would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) relating to investigations into electricity theft under the Theft Act 1968: Section 13.
Where data is available for each of the following periods, please state how many cases were investigated within your authority related to the "Theft Act 1968: Section 13 (for abstraction of electricity)":
• 2016 (year to date)
If data is available please also state how many related to abstraction of electricity for suspected use in cultivation or manufacture of illegal drugs.
2013 2014 2015 2016 YTD
Cases related to abstraction of electricity for suspected use in cultivation or manufacture of illegal drugs
To whom it may concern,
I am writing to you under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from your authority.
Please provide me with the following information in the the from of an Excel document.
I request the following information for the years between and including 2010 and 2015:
1) How many speeding tickets did your force issue in each of the years. I would ask for a breakdown in the number issued by police pull-over of drivers on the road, fixed speed cameras and mobile speed cameras.
2) For each of the years, what was the fastest recorded speed taken by your police force?
3) For each of the year what was the total amount of revenue recorded by your police force that was gained through speeding tickets.
I would like to submit the following Freedom of Information request to your police force area.
How many recorded crimes have there been for the possession, distribution or production of indecent images of children over the last three calendar years?
Could you please break down the figures for each offence over the last three calendar years, as well as giving their outcomes.
Can you also break these down into gender of the accused, as well as age range from 18-20, 20-30,30-40,40-50,50-60,60-70, etc.
I would like to make a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act.
The information I require is as follows:
Please can you provide me with a list of incidents in which vehicles have been found to be travelling in the wrong direction on motorways covered by your force area.
I would like figures for the last five years, and to include dates, times and location (to nearest junction if possible).
I would also like a description of each incident to include the type of vehicle, any collisions/arrests/penalties as a result and any information about the reason the vehicle was travelling in the wrong direction.
Nothing To Disclose
Information not held
I’m keen to get figures for the number of so called ‘sanctuary schemes’ that have been put in place in Suffolk over the last few years to protect victims of domestic violence.
These extra security measures mean victims feel safer in their own homes. They include triple locking hard wood doors, window locks and letter box protection from fire attack. In more severe cases a safe room is installed in a victim’s home.
I’m really keen to look at the growth in this type of protection. There’s been quite a lot of coverage over the years about refuges and how some have had to close, but there’s been little news coverage about the alternative options available to DV victims and the role the police plays in helping to provide that.
The figures I’m after would be calendar year totals for the number of sanctuary/target hardening/bobby schemes put in place since 2010. Your force may call the schemes something else in which case let me know.
**ADDITIONALLY APPLICANT REQUESTED FOLLOWING 31/05**
I’d like to have figures for the total yearly cost of installing sanctuary schemes/target hardening since 2010.
1.Please could you provide the number of cautions/arrests/prosecutions (separate statistic for each) for making/producing/distributing indecent images of children (under section 1 of the Protection of Children Act 1978/home office crime code 86/1) where the offender(s) are under the age of 18 for the years 2010-2015, broken down per year.
2.Please could you provide the number of cautions/arrests/prosecutions (separate statistic for each) for making/producing/distributing indecent images of children (under section 1 of the Protection of Children Act 1978/home office crime code 86/1) where the offender(s) are between the ages of 18 and 24 for the years 2010-2015, broken down per year.
I refer you to the long running dispute with your department, The Professional Standards Department and The Safer Neighbourhood Team, Bury St Edmunds due to the staff's refusal to confirm what data had been protected by the Suffolk Constabulary.
Today I sourced a copy of a letter written in 2007 for the attention of Sgt Henthorn.
1. Please could you verify on which date Sgt 395 Henthorn left his post with Suffolk Constabulary?
2. Please could you verify to me on which date your department confirmed to me the name of the officer who was in charge of the community policing for Bury St Edmunds and the local schools?
Rest of request has been trasnferred to DP with their agreement as refers to previous SAR
Nothing To Disclose
Under the Freedom of Information Act I would like to know how many incidents of domestic abuse were reported on the below dates. Each date concerned runs from midnight to midnight. I would like to know all reported cases, even if no crime was found to have happened. I would like the figures for crimes that allegedly happened on the dates, as opposed to it being the date of an incident being reported.
Dates information is required for:
Friday May 27
Sunday May 22
Friday May 20
Sunday May 15
Tuesday March 29
Tuesday March 22
Thanks for the information you sent. I'd be very grateful if you could tell many how many SHPO's have been awarded since March 2015. And also how many foreign travel restrictions were issued from March 2015-present.
• In the last year (01/06/15 – 31/05/16) how many Police call outs and for what reasons has there been to the following address
Nothing To Disclose
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, to request the following information for the previous five calendar years.
Please list the types and number of each weapon seized in schools in your authority area.
Please also list where appropriate the ages of pupils found to be in possession of such weapons and what, if any, the punishment/conviction was?
I wonder if you can help. I'm looking for the following information:
1) What is the most profitable speed camera in Suffolk? (please provide city, street address, and location of camera)
2) What is the value of fines issued by this speed camera every year for the last five years? (Feb 2011 – Feb 2016)
3) On average, how many times a day are people caught speeding by this speed camera?
4) For this speed camera, what is the average speed which people are caught at?
5) In Suffolk, which speed camera catches the most people speeding? (please provide street address and location of camera) Based on data from the year February 2015 - February 2016
6) In the last year, (February 2015 – February 2016) what is the total monetary value of fines issued by speed cameras in Suffolk? (ie: Suffolk speed cameras fined road users £xx in the last year)
Is this information you will be able to provide?
Please can you provide the following information:
Q1. How many arrests of children aged 17 years and under were made by your police force in 2015?
Q2. Please break the figures down by age (e.g. 17 years old – 105 arrests; 16 years old – 110 arrests; 15 years old – 74 arrests etc.)
Q3. Please break the figures down by gender (e.g. Male – 402 arrests; Female – 161 arrests)
Q4. Please break the figures down by self-defined ethnicity (e.g. White British – 162 arrests; Asian-Pakistani – 27 arrests; Black African – 7 arrests; White and Black Caribbean– 12 arrests etc.)
I’m writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from your department.
If held, could you please provide the following information on anti-social driving offences as defined in section 59 of the Police Reform Act 2002 in each of the following periods (2013,2014,2015 and 2016 to date).
1. How many warnings has your police authority issued as a result of anti-social driving offences under Section 59 of the Police Reform Act 2002 in each of the following periods, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 to date?
2013 2014 2015 2016 year to date
2. How many vehicles has your police authority seized as a result of anti-social driving offences under Section 59 of the Police Reform Act 2002 in each of the following periods, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 to date?
2013 2014 2015 2016 year to date
Number of vehicle seizures
And if held:
3. How many prosecutions has your police authority made as a result of anti-social driving offences in each of the following periods, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 to date?