I want to make a Freedom of Information request, could you please send me the following information with regards to the organisation’s Mobile Phones. You may have received the same request in the past and this information sent has now expired and I require an update as soon as possible for the following information:
If there is more than one provider please split all the information including including the annual average spend, number of users, duration, contract dates and internal contact details.
1. Network Provider(s) - Please provide me with the network provider name
2. Annual Average Spend- Can you please provide me with the average annual spend over the 3 years. If this is a new contract can you please provide the estimated annual spend.
3. Number of Users- Number of connections for each network provider.
4. Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also include contract extensions for each provider.
5. Contract Start Date- please can you provide me with the start date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date i require the contract dates of the signed agreement.
6. Contract Expiry Date- please can you provide me with the expiry date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date i require the contract dates of the signed agreement. If the contract is rolling please state.
7. Contract Review Date- Please can you provide me with a date on when the organisation plans to review this contract.
8. The person within the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider? If full contact details cannot be provided please send me the actual job title.
If the supply of mobile phones if provided by an external organisation please state the name of the organisation, the number of users (Connections of your organisation only) and the name of the network provider.
Please can you provide me with the latest information- If the organisation’s is currently out to tender please can you also state the approx. date of award along with the information above.
Also if contract in the response has expired / rolling please can you provide me with further information if available of the organisation's plans going forward with regards to mobiles and the current status?
If this contract was awarded within the past three months can you please provide me with a shortlist of suppliers that bid on the contract?
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 I seek the following information:
- How many child abduction warning notices were issued to adults by your Force in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015?
Where possible, can you please break down the number of warning notices issued on a yearly basis. For example, 2011: 35 notices issued. 2012: 34 notices issued. 2013: 36 notices issued.
I would prefer to receive this information electronically, preferably as a data set e.g. in Excel, NOT as a PDF.
If the decision is made to withhold some of this data using exemptions in the Data Protection Act, please inform me of that fact and cite the exemptions used.
If some parts of this request are easier to answer than others, I would ask that you release the available data as soon as possible.
If you need any clarification then please do not hesitate to contact me.
I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
Dear FOI Officer,
I am sending this request under the Freedom of Information Act to ask for the following information:
1. Please could you provide figures for the number of weapons that were seized or taken by the police
2. Please could you provide this information broken down to what weapons (gun, knife, etc) were seized and the year they were seized.
3.could I have this info for 2010-2015,
Please could you give me the following figures for the year ending 2015 (up to end of December 2015):
1) In your region, how many people were caught carrying knives?
2) In your region, how many people were victims of knife crime (wounding / stabbing etc)?
3) In your region, how many people were convicted of knife crime (both carrying and using knives)?
How many arrests has your force made of individuals for using a "self-balancing scooter" (sometimes known as a hoverboard) on the road or pavement. For each arrest can you please provide a date and location for where the offence took place and if possible indicate whether the transgressor was riding on the pavement or on the road.?
Of those arrested how many were a) cautioned b) prosecuted?
Of those prosecuted how many were convicted of an offence?
These data should be referred to the period going from January 1, 2013 to the day of this request.
I would also like to know whether your constabulary has been provided with any special guidelines or instructions regarding how to better tackle and stop offenders riding hoverboards. If that is the case, please provide such document(s) in your answer.
1. How many times has this force been called to HM Prisons within your force area each year from 2010-2015? Please provide a breakdown per prison. Please provide a breakdown for reports about inmates, prison staff and visitors.
2. How many arrests have been made by this force at HM Prisons within your force area each year from 2010-2015? Please provide a breakdown per prison. Please provide a breakdown for inmates, prison staff and visitors.
3. Please list the offences the individuals have been arrested for, including the list below. Please provide a breakdown per prison. Please provide a breakdown for inmates, prison staff and visitors.
- Physical attacks to other inmates
Could you please disclose how many incidents have been reported to your force involving either the phrase 'Tinder' and/or 'Grindr' in the last three years.
* The nature and details of the incident
* The location (city/town) and date of the incident
* If it was classed as a crime
* What the outcome was (NFA, Out of court disposal, charged etc)
when a chief constable resigns how much notice does he or she have to give thanks
I’d like to know how many reports were made to the force in accordance with sec 9 of the animals act 1971 that a dog which was worrying sheep had been shot on farm land for the following periods:
a) The year to date?
b) Jan 1st 2014 - Dec 31st 2015
c) Jan 1st 2013- Dec 31st 2014
d) Jan 1st 2012- Dec 31st 2013
e) Jan 1st 2011- Dec 31st 2012
f) Jan 1st 2010- Dec 31st 2011
Request for information under FOIA
Please you tell me the number of officers/staff directly responsible for solving longer term unidentified persons cases (more than 48 hours and therefore require NCA to be notified) at 31 March in 2012/2013/2014/2015 please.
Could you also tell me the level of funding put towards solving unidenitifed person cases or, as I suspect they come under the remit of the missing persons units, to the umbrella unit in each financial year since 2012?
Nothing To Disclose
Information not held
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act. My request relates to "G4S Investigation Solutions (UK) Ltd," which continues to trade under "The Cotswold Group."
I would like, from the financial year 2011/2012 to the present financial year, contracts between Suffolk Constabulary and "G4S Investigation Solutions Ltd" AND/OR "The Cotswold Group," as well as all associated documents. I would expect this to include, but not limited to, any schedules, annexes, appendices, or other documents attached.
I would like to receive the information electronically. If you feel that a substantive response to this request is not possible within a reasonable time frame, or the request is too broad or too vague, I would be grateful if you could contact me by email or by phone and provide assistance as to how I could refine the request.
I would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Please would you provide me with:
1. From 1st October 2015 to 31st December 2015, a list of all recorded crimes for smoking in cars
1. The Community Safety Partnership in which the offence took place
2. Whether the suspect was male or female
If you require clarification of any part of this request, please let me know. I would be grateful for an acknowledgment of this request. Please provide this information in soft copy .xls (spreadsheet) format.
Please note, relating to my FOI request I just sent to you regarding smoking in cars, I am referring specifically to the law that came into effect on 1st October 2015, banning drivers smoking in cars with children, or allowing someone else to do so.
Under the freedom of information act please could I request the following:
1. What fine your police force can impose fines for
2. What steps your constabulary takes in reclaiming money imposed on fines before sending it to a magistrates court
3. How much money is collected, on average, by your constabulary in fines
4. How long it takes for your police force to send the case to a magistrates
5. What assistance can someone with mental health issues get with paying their fine and how they are identified.
6. What percentage of crimes committed which had a fine were collected by your authority before going to a magistrates
I am writing to you I hope that you will be able to provide support in understanding the areas that Suffolk Police support.
We are a monitoring company for lone worker alarms and have applied for the applicable URN but need to understand the areas by postcode that you cover. If a list of these could be provided it would be much appreciated.
Nothing To Disclose
Following this, I am distributing a freedom of information request to hopefully receive the following information from you:
• How much did your organisation spend on legal fees in the financial year 2015?
• Do you have a panel of preferred legal providers? If yes, what year was this panel appointed?
Please find attached an excel document containing the Freedom of Information request questions. Please use this excel document to answer the request and send back ASAP.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Subject: Traffic Speed Monitoring - Lakenheath and Eriswell
Please provide the number of occasions during the period 1 January 2015 to 15 January 2016 that vehicle speed monitoring activity has been undertaken by Suffolk Constabulary using either hand-held equipment or a mobile Suffolk Safety Camera on the B1112 highway in
1/the parish (village) of Eriswell and
2/the parish (village) of Lakenheath.
Please provide the appropriate figures separately for each village.
I would like to make the following Freedom of Information request relating to cyber crime:
In the last three years, how many of the following cyber threats have been reported to your force:
• Webcam manager: where criminals take over a webcam.
• File hijacker: where criminals hijack files and hold them to ransom
• Keylogging: where criminals record what you type on your keyboard
• Screenshot manager: allows criminals take screenshots of your computer screen
• Phishing: bogus emails asking for security information and personal details
• Ad clicker: allows a criminal to direct a victim’s computer to click a specific link
I would like the totals for each cyber threats mentioned above broken down separately.
Please also break these totals down by calendar year for: 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Please note: the information I have requested relates to the number of crimes recorded, not necessarily the number of crimes solved.
However, if you do hold information for the numbers of crimes solved (or the number of crimes which include the search terms above), please also supply this for the last three calendar years.
Please send by the information by email, to this email address.
I would be grateful if you could confirm you have received my request.
Under recent law changes, it is now illegal in England and Wales to smoke in a car carrying someone under the age of 18.
The rule, which applies to drivers and passengers, is subject to enforcement with a £50 fine.
Under the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to find out:
How many people have been reported for smoking in car carrying someone under the age of 18 since the ban was introduced on October 1?
How many faced no further action?
How many people were given a warning?
How many people were given a fine?
What is the total amount of money that has been generated from fines relating to smoking in a car with an under 18 since October 1?
Please break the answers to the above down by month.
I would like the information up until the last date you hold.
Please send the answers to these questions by email.
If you could let me know that my request has been received successfully, that would be great.
Under the Freedom of information act, I would like to request the following information:
1. How many crimes were reported over the last five years where the suspect was under the age of ten? (nine and under)
Please break down in calendar years for:
b) In addition to the totals, I would be grateful if for the years 2014 and 2015, you could break down by the child’s age, and the crime they were reported for.
Please provide the response to this email address.
I am writing to request information on police drones. The information I require is as follows:
1) The number of drones the police owns and uses to date
2) What functions these drones perform
3) Whether there are any more plans within the next two years to purchase any more drones, or if Suffolk police currently does not have any, whether they plan to invest in any in the next two years.
My preference for receiving this information is via email to this address.
Dear FOI officer,
I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
I would like to know:
• How many fixed penalty notices (FPNs) has your force issued between October 1, 2015, and January 1, 2016, for smoking in a private vehicle with children present?
• Details of each FPN - including date and time and location issued - if this doesn't bring the request over the cost limit
• The age and gender of those receiving FPNs in each instance and, if recorded, the ages of the children in the vehicle
• How many of these FPNs were paid and how many opted to attend court
I would like to receive the information in electronic format.
If my request is denied in whole or in part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the act. I will also expect you to release all non-exempt material.
I reserve the right to appeal the decision to withhold any information or to charge excessive fees.
I would be grateful if you could confirm by e-mail that you have received this request. I look forward to your response within 20 working days, as outlined by statute.
In the interests of pursuing a news story about a perceived increase in drink ‘spiking’ throughout the UK, I’m looking for information on the following queries:
1. Can you provide annual totals of the number of reports the force received of a person having their drink ‘spiked’ from 2010 to the end of 2015?
2. Can you provide annual totals of the number of arrests for 'spiking' a drink from 2010 to the end of 2015? (If there are no specific records of this, then please provide data for the most relevant offence).
RE: FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST – USE OF THE POWERS UNDER SECTION 60AA OF THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND PUBLIC ORDER ACT 1994
I am writing to make a freedom of information request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I would like to request the following information for the following years; 2013, 2014 and 2015:
- The number of authorisations that have been granted in the Suffolk police force area under Section 60AA of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001, to permit constables to require any person to remove items being worn wholly or mainly for the purpose of concealing identity.
- The grounds on which the authorisations were granted.
- The locality in which the powers conferred by the authorisations were exercisable.
- The period during which the powers conferred by the authorisations were exercisable.
I note that subsection 6 of Section 60AA makes it a legal requirement to record the above information in writing.
I would be grateful if the above information could be provided to me in writing either by email or letter.
If the release of any of this information is prohibited on the grounds of breach of confidence, I ask that you supply me with copies of the confidentiality agreement and remind you that information should not be treated as confidential if such an agreement has not been signed.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm via email that you have received this request.