If obtaining the information I require is likely to incur a fee, then I would also be grateful if you could warn me about this before proceeding. If my request is unclear please I’d be grateful for any guidance you could give me.
My preferred method of receiving the information I require is via e-mail but if any documentation is not held electronically, then you can send it to :
To whom this may concern
I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act. In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible.
I would like you to provide a response to the following questions:
1. How many cases involving violence against a person in 2014 have not been pursued because the victim was under the influence of alcohol?
a. Is this higher or lower than in 2013 and by how much?
2. How many cases involving sexual offences have not been pursued in 2014 on the ground that or which included the ground that the victim was under the influence of alcohol?
a. Is this higher or lower than in 2013 and by how much?
My preferred format to receive this information is in email format.
Should you determine that my request is not clear enough, then please email and advise me on how it can be best rephrased and resubmitted.
If my request is denied, I ask that you justify this with reference to specific exemptions of the Act. I reserve the right to appeal your decision to withhold any information or to charge excessive fees.
I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request. I look forward to your
2) As Suffolk NHS and Suffolk County Council hold the feedback from
the SNT police staff with such high value; what qualifications or
actual training in mental health had the PC's benefited from in
MEDIA REPORTER TWO
By 'staff' I mean ALL EMPLOYEES, so including all officers and all staff.
1) Since 2012/13, how much has been paid to staff for private medical cover and to how many staff?
Please break down how much was spent and to how many staff for each financial year (so 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15).
2) Since 2012/13, how much has been paid out to staff for relocation or removal costs/expenses?
Please break down how much was paid and to how many members of staff for each financial year (2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15).
3) How much has been paid out in bonuses to police staff since 2012/13?
Please break down how much was spent on bonuses and to how many staff for each financial year (2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15).
4) Please specify which of these, if any, were retention bonuses or bonuses designed to keep officers from leaving the force.
5) For the above stated years, have police officers been entitled to receive a new car every two years? If so, how many have utilised this allowance and received replacement cars in 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15? (*Note: this does not include occasions where a car has ceased to be driveable and must therefore be replaced)
6) Were private school fees paid for the children of any police staff during 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15?
7) If so, please state the cost for each of the above years, per staff member.
8) Were nursery, childminders or any other childcare fees paid for by the police force for the children of police staff during 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15?
9) If so, please state how much this cost for each of the above years, per staff member.
During 2015 what quantity of class A drugs were seized, by category
I am looking for information relating to reports of rape recorded by your force.
1. How many rapes (including allegations of rape) have been reported across your force over the last three years?
Please provide the information in calendar years (January-December, for i)2013 ii)2014 and iii)2015)
This request relates to the year in which the rape was reported to your force, even if this took place at an earlier time. The information requesting all relates to crimes and/or allegations that have been reported, regardless of whether the crime has been solved.
2. For each year separately (the same years as above), please break down by the location where the incident was alleged to have taken place.
For instance, private home, train, school, park, nightclub etc. – depending on how your force logs this information.
Please note: I am not requesting detailed information of the specific location that may lead to the identification of the victim. For instance, the name of a school, or particular train station. Instead, I am seeking the general location of each incident (as much information as you are able to provide without identifying anyone). If there are any cases you are not able to provide - please list these as 'other.'
If providing this information for all three years would exceed cost limit, please do not delay my request to inform me, but just provide the information for the calendar year 2015.
If possible, I would like this information sent by email, in an excel spreadsheet.
If you require clarification or further detail about the information I am requesting, please contact me by email - and I will do my best to respond promptly.
I would be grateful if you could confirm you have received my request.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Dear Suffolk Constabulary,
a) If one made a Subject Access Request to Suffolk Constabulary and
asked to be copied into previous attempts to progress a Subject
Access; under which law would your department be allowed to
MEDIA PRESS ASSOCIATION
I am writing to request information regarding cases of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM). In particular I am seeking:
::The number of reports of incidents of FGM received by your police force in September 2015 (1st Sept to 30 September)
::The number of reports of incidents of FGM received by your police force from October 1st 2015 to October 30th 2015.
::The number of reports of incidents of FGM received by your police force from October 31st, 2015 to November 30th 2015.
For all cases reported please also provide:
::The age of the alleged victim.
::Whether anyone has been arrested and subsequently charged, NFA'd or the case is ongoing.
Nothing To Disclose
Good morning, I am the deputy news editor at Farmers Guardian and I am looking for some information on dogs attacking livestock, namely sheep.
I am writing to ask if, under the Freedom of Information Act, you could make available the following information.
From January 1 2015 to December 31 2015, how many incidents were reported and/or numbers of sheep were involved in the following:
Dogs chasing/worrying sheep
Dogs attacking/injuring sheep
Dogs killing sheep
I look forward to your response,
Any questions, please call or email me,
1. What estimate has been made of any real-terms reductions in the income received by the force from the Home Office in the following years –
Please include in your response any documents setting out forward financial projections (redacted or in full).
JOINT PCC request passed on from NORFOLK
2. What estimate has been made of any real-terms reductions in spending by the force in the following years -
3. What projections have been made of the impact on the force of any proposed reductions in the police grant formula allocation and can you outline any planned workforce reductions.
4. Does the force have a modernisation programme to meet the demands of further reductions in funding? Please provide full details and costings of any such programmes.
5. What estimate has been made of the cost to the force of (a) the apprenticeship levy and (b) the single tier pension?
6. Has the force spent any money obtaining ACORN 5 data from CACI limited since 14 July 2015? If so, how much?
7. What has been the total cost to the force to date of engaging in the Home Office consultation on reform of the police funding formula?
I am conducting a short survey on behalf of BiPhoria, the UK's longest-running bisexual people's social & support organisation, and Bi Community News magazine.
We are looking at how police forces have engaged with bisexual people in their areas, and addressed biphobic hate crime - particularly over the past three years of Police & Crime Commissioners being in place.
Could you help me with the following short questions about your policing area:
1) Does your Police Authority record biphobic incidents and crimes separately (that is, not merged in with homophobic hate crimes and incidents)?
2) What work has the Police Authority done to engage with bisexual people and, if your area has them, bi community groups?
3) What work has the Police Authority done to encourage reporting of biphobic hate crime?
If you have any further comments on the subject they would be welcome too. We are looking to champion good practice so there may be things not covered in the questions above that reflect work in your policing area.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Subject: FOI request
On each single day, between 9th and 26th July 2015, list how many incidents of pickpocketing/personal theft were reported.
For each individual incident:
What was stolen - e.g. phone, handbag, camera, iPad
If possible - what was the combined value of the items stolen
To whom it may concern,
I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act.
Please can you tell me how many children under the age of 10 and below the age of criminal responsibility have been found responsible for crimes in the police force area for the past two years? Please can you also provide an age breakdown and give detail of the nature of the crime for which they are believed to have committed yet cannot be prosecuted?
Dear Suffolk Constabulary,
I request the below information under the Freedom of Information
1.) The make, model and specification (full specification from the
purchase) of each vehicle allocated to each member of police staff
and police officer making up the Chief Officer Group.
2.) The cost of purchase for each vehicle and the date of purchase
that they were the victim of maladministration by Victoria Surgery.
6) Since 2009, has any department within Suffolk Police progressed
a review of the data supplied by Dr Dibben and Dr Dean before or
after an NHS patient's arrest?
Nothing To Disclose
Dear Sir or Madam,
Under the FOI Act I would like a breakdown of the number of assaults recorded on those with the job title ‘Priest’ ‘Vicar’ or another member of the clergy.
• Broken down by calendar year: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
• Please list the type of incident recorded e.g grievous bodily harm, actual bodily harm
• Please provide detail on the incident/MO notes where possible
Nothing To Disclose
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I am seeking information with regards to domestic abuse calls received by your local police force. Specifically, I request the following information:
• For every year between 2010 to 2015, how many dedicated domestic abuse officers has your constabulary had?
• For every year between 2010 and 2015 inclusive, how many arrests were under domestic violence law?
For example this should include low risk and high risk cases.
• For every year between 2010 and 2015 inclusive, how many repeat calls outs were there under domestic violence law?
I would like this information for the calendar years 2010 through 2015 as stated in the questions.
NUMBER OF OFFICERS WHO HAVE RECEIVIED TRAINING
• What is the percentage of officers have received face-to-face training in domestic abuse?
Note: this is the number of officers currently working within your constabulary and does not include e-learning.
• What is the percentage of officers who have received coercive control specific training at your constabulary?
Please give an overall number as well as a percentage for both questions.
• In reference to Recommendation 2 of HMIC’s 2014 report ‘Everyone’s Business’, does your constabulary have an action plan that specifies in detail what steps it has taken to improve its approach to domestic abuse?
For example: please give details of the action plan, including how and when these steps have been carried out e.g Training days, reviews
• In reference to Recommendation 3 of HMIC’s 2014 report ‘Everyone’s Business’, what measures have chief constables implemented to ensure domestic abuse work is prioritised and valued in order to give staff the appropriate level of professional and conspicuous support and encouragement.
I would prefer to receive this information electronically underneath each question in an email, not an attachment. Should you have any need of clarification, please contact me via this email. Under your section 16 duty to provide advice and assistance, I would expect you to contact me ASAP if you find this request unmanageable in any way. Similarly, if you are unable to fulfil the request, as per the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 I would expect advice and assistance to find the information I am seeking.
I would be grateful if you could confirm that you have received this request and I look forward to your response within the 20-day deadline, which I calculate as Wednesday 20th January 2015 (inclusive of Christmas holiday).
1. How many reports of unaccompanied minors seeking asylum missing from care have you received in 2013/2014/2015?
2. Of those reported missing from care or absent, how many were considered high risk and how many were considered medium risk?
3.How many unaccompanied minors seeking asylum who were subsequently found were referred to a unit concerned with child trafficking?
4.How many unaccompanied minors seeking asylum who were subsequently found were given a safe and well check and return interview?
5. Is it policy that once a unaccompanied minors seeking asylum who has been reported missing and they then turn 18 whilst still missing, the case is then closed?