2. What do you get with the Oxford College Guest Pass as well as admission to colleges?
3. How many people can see the exhibition with a family ticket?
4. How often do express buses go to Oxford?
5. On which days is the exhibition closed?
6. How long does it take to see the exhibition?
Score: 6 points
x Our ‘Information for Group Organisers’ leaflet is available on request. There are price reductions for groups, children, senior citizens, students and holders of Guide Friday and Oxford Classic bus tour tickets. A family ticket (2 adults/2 children) is available.
x The exhibition is suitable for visits by most disabled visitors, although there are restrictions imposed by the layout of the building. We suggest a call in advance.
x The exhibition is often used by conference organisers for private evening views.
Please call for details.
x Rail services are frequent. Holders of current rail tickets to Oxford are entitled to special reduced rate entrance fees to The Oxford Story all the year round.
x There are fast bus and coach services from London Victoria every 20 minutes, run by the Oxford Bus Company or Oxford Tube. The Oxford Tube offer a combined return travel/Oxford Story ticket, available from the London Victoria Tourist Information Centre.
x The Oxford Story Exhibitionis open: April – October 9.30 – 5pm, July and August