1. What is wrong with the system?
2. What were some of the missing pieces in this system?
3. In the opinion of the presenter, what is the government’s job?
4. Why are corporations bigger than the government?
7. What adds to the true cost of an apparent inexpensive product?
9. What percent of items are still in use after 6 months of purchase?
10. The way of business today is Planned and Perceived Obsolescence.
Planned Obsolescence is “_______________________” for the _________________________.
12. Common idea behind marketing is that _____________________ will make things all right.
14. Americans produce 4.5 pounds of garbage a day. Recycling helps but it is not enough. Give two examples of why some packaging can’t be recycled.