Application Deadline: Midnight, October 20, 2016 Three Showcases:Friday Night, April 28 • Saturday Night, April 29 • Sunday Morning, April 30 To Qualify:
• You must be a member of Northlands Storytelling Network to submit a story for consideration. Membership information can found on the website or by contacting the office.
• You must be available to tell in any one of the three showcases. If you are not available for all of the showcases, be aware that will diminish the chances of your story being accepted.
Producer's Note: Showcases imply the best of the best go on stage, so each story is reviewed by a jury of your peers. Each showcase will have at least one new performer to the Northlands stage, so age and experience will not matter. The quality of the performance does.
• Two stories may be submitted.
• Stories must be no longer than 17 minutes in length.
• Stories must be told, not read.
• Any story introductions must be included on the recording and included in the length.
• Storytellers are responsible for securing permissions for the use of any material under copyright.