50 Web 0 Sites for Schools
Sites for Schools
Pencils is the easiest way for teachers to discover, share and manage web-based educational content with students. A teacher can create quizzes, websites,
, and more.
- This is a great site for older students for digital storytelling and creating a storyboard scene with a script.
- Create wonderful looking slideshows that includes, video, images, music, and more.
- A safe private environment to use Aviary's suite of online tools for: audio, video, and image editing.
- BoomWriter is a supremely engaging creative writing website
that has students reading
, writing and assessing content in ways they’ve never done before!
- A nice site for teachers to create an educational website.
- Social bookmarking for teachers where they can create free student accounts.
- A great way to share and collaborate on documents on a number of different electronic devices.
- A wonderful safe/secure learning environment for teachers and students. A nice all-in-one solution for education.
- A excellent way to create interactive multimedia educational activities.
- A learning platform where students learn through collaborative enquiry-based learning.
- A excellent suite of online learning tools for filtered: emailing, messaging, forums, and more.
- Creating collaborative and interactive posters in this safe environment. A wonderful and very popular web
- A terrific way to create custom animations with an educational portal.
Google Apps for Education
- Does it really get much better than this?
- A wonderful site to create
collaborative online quizzes
, share resources, view others quizzes, and more. Excellent tech support and tutorial videos as well.
- A great teaching tool to create a Q/A session for any YouTube video.
- A fantastic way to create a safe environment for students to blog in. Everything is controlled by the teacher as a moderator.
- Lots of educational activities can be found here such as: make a movie,
draw a picture
, and more.
- A free site for teachers to create games, quizzes, or crosswords and then share them with students and view/analyze their results.
Little Bird Tales
- A wonderful free site for digital storytelling that allows kids to record and narrate their story.
- Is an excellent site for creating an online binder to collect and share resources with others.
- One of my favorite new sites for curating the web into learning "playlists." This is an innovative way to teach a lesson, unit, or any given topic.
- A great site for digital storytelling in a safe environment. Educators get a discount on printed books.
, free music for every student in your school - created by students, right from a browser.
Myths & Legends
- One of the best free sites around for digital storytelling in a safe environment with lots of characters, themes, and objects to choose from.
- An excellent site for creating slideshows and creating and managing student accounts.
- A fun safe environment for online pen pals for middle school and high school students.
- A great way to motivate students by creating digital stories using this comic creator.
- A nice windows app for creating presentations out of PowerPoint slides.
- A excellent site for creating zooming slideshows and presentations.
- A free suite of online tools for students and teachers to create digital movies,
, and other activities.
- A real-time collaboration tool that allows students and teachers to create a page of online sticky notes. Great for mind mapping and brainstorming!
Skype in the Classroom
- A great collaboration tool for classrooms to video or audio chat with other educators and students.
- Turn bookmarked web content into blended classroom lessons.
- All you need is a Google Apps account to use this free tool to creating stunning presentations.
- One of the best sites around for teaching and learning Spelling and Vocabulary. A very user-friendly and engaging site to use.
- A fantastic site to inspire students to read & write through the use of digital storytelling.
- A great site for digital storytelling where students can incorporate their own art, publish online,
share with others
, or order a print copy.
- A wonderful way to organize educational sites into one location for students.
- A great free tool for teachers to help create, share, and edit interactive lessons.
- Create a private and safe environment for digital storytelling through the use of an online comic.
- One of the most popular web
.0 sites around for creating dynamic and interactive slideshows and presentations. Also, another great tool for digital storytelling.
- From the creators of Inspiration comes this excellent web portal for creating mind maps, brainstorms,
, and more.
- Create a free class/student blog or website.
- There is now an educational portal for Wolfram's computational search engine. This portal contains dynamic textbooks, lesson plans, widgets, interactives, and more.
- A nice free all-in-one solution for
schools for creating quizzes
, surveys, assessments, and more.
YouTube for Schools
s of YouTube videos in a controlled environment without having to worry about comments.
- A great site for digital storytelling with an educational portal.
- A nice site for educators to create online interactive content.
2014 -> Program notes for godspell
2014 -> Covering the news: a syllabus
2014 -> Kann ich auch ein Shah Rock Poster bekommen… bitte…
2014 -> Business Sphere special supplement on influential & Finest Companies in India
2014 -> Week 3 – PowerUp The Greatest Story Ever Told!
2014 -> Press release effective immediately – 13th February 2014
2014 -> What’s Cool After-School?
2014 -> Extreme Makeover
2014 -> Key Stage 1 Reading Record
Share with your friends:
The database is protected by copyright ©hestories.info 2019