In his exegesis for the quran, Sheikh Al-Sharawy wrote in his book:
1) About the Repentance chapter (Surat At-Taubah) 29:"Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah (tribute) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued"
He said in page 5020: Al-Mighty, All-truth God commended people to kill in order not to have two religions in the Arabic peninsula
He mentioned the prophetical converse narrated by Aeisha concerning that, saying: that was the order of the messenger of God himself
Isn't that more than a racism, it is nothing but a genocide, to exterminate a whole nation, like what was done by Hitler when he exterminated nations , the same thing was done by Muhammad when he killed the people of Bane-Koriza ,Najran and others in a radical genocide
And all the peace and mercy verses that were in Makkah (124 verses) were abrogated by the sward and killing verses in Al-Medina
2) In page 5023: he said: Al-Mighty, All-truth God described the people of scripture by being not believing in God, that belief giving God the dignified and plenary of characters
Let us see, who those are not giving God the dignified and plenary of characters
- In the Journey by Night chapter (Surah Al-Isra') 16:"And when we decide to destroy a town, we send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word of torment is justified against them, then we destroy it with complete destruction"
So God is ordering the transgression, so do the Christians who are not giving God the dignified and plenary of characters or it is the Islam?
The Christians are saying God can't be tempted by evil (James 1:13)
While the quran said: he is ordering people to transgress
- In the Spoils of War (Surat Al-Anfal) 65:"O Prophet Urge the believers to fight"
God is inciting and urging the believers to fight
While the Christians said "love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who mistreat you and persecute you" (Matthew 5:44)
In the whole New Testament there is no single word of fight or kill
3) In page 5024: he said: some of them (the jaws) said that God has a son named Oozier
, and others (the Christians) said that the Christ is the son of God, so they don't believe in God that true believing
Really by searching in the whole Holy Bible from Genesis to revelation there is no single mentioning of that one named Oozier, we are challenging any Muslim to mention, where was that name Oozier mentioned in the Holy Bible?
Some said that the Taurât was falsified, so we are asking where is the original Taurât that they had seen and found different from the Taurât available with us?. And if that Oozier is present in their book why did they remove it, while it is a basic part of their religion?
-We believe that the Christ is the son of God, not by its literal physical meaning but by the spiritual meaning
Those who said that the son of God means its literal meaning were those heterodox called the marimian, those who said that God married Mary and gave birth to the Christ, those out of the creed ,heterodox people had been attacked by the church and they were segregated from the Christianity and the quran mentioned them in:
The Table chapter (Surat Al-Ma'idah') 116:" O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Mary! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?"
And in the Cattle chapter (Surat Al-An'am) 101:" how can he have children when he has no wife?"
So the quran is attacking the bodily reproductive meaning of the son of God , and so do we as Christians, we are saying the Christ is the son of God by its spiritual meaning
So AL-Sharawy was saying things that's not said by the quran, and can't be accepted by the sane person
The Christians' concept of the son of God is using the word in its metaphorical meaning like what was mentioned in:
The cow chapter (Surat Al-Baqarah) 215:" Whatever you spend of good must be for parents and kindred and orphans and the poor and the son of the road"
The son of the road doesn't means its literal meaning but the metaphorical meaning, meaning the one who is always going on the road or the traveller
Also when we say the son of blessing means that one full of blessing
So the Son of God is that full of divinity , as mentioned in:
Colossian 2:9 "For in him all the fullness of divinity dwells bodily"
And in 1Timothy 3:16 "the mystery of godliness is great, God was revealed in the flesh"
4) in page 5024: Al-Sharawy said: the Jews believed in a spiritual blissfulness, then he contradicted himself in his exegesis for the Cave chapter (Surah Al-Kahf) 32:" And put forward to them the example of two men; unto one of them we had given two gardens of grapes, and we had surrounded both with date-palms; and had put between them green crops"
Commenting on that verse Al-Sharawy said: People are asking about that verse: was that a true story in the history? He said: Yes it was a known story for the people of Israel about two men who really existed , one was called Rafes and the other called Judas , Rafes was a man away from God , while Judas was a religious man , they inherited from their father 8000 dinar for each, Rafes took his money and bought a land, built a palace, and got married and had many maids , while Judas thought of giving his money as charity , to buy a land and a palace in the paradise, preferring Hour Al-Ein (paradise women) and the immortal boys in Aden paradise for the wives in earth and their enjoyment
So first, Sheikh Al-Sharawy said that the Jews believed in a spiritual blissfulness, then he contradicted his words in his exegesis for the Cave chapter (Surah Al-Kahf) 32 about Hour Al-Ein (paradise women) and the immortal boys,
Did he abrogate his saying as Muhammad did?
5) Al-Sharawy said; we as Muslims don't know the spiritual blissfulness, we don't know anything about it, as how God promises us by things we don't know, when he told us about the paradise, he told us about something we know
But again he contradicted his words saying:
The prophet said: God said that I prepared for my righteous worshipers Things which an eye didn't see, and an ear didn't hear (1)
That was mentioned in the Holy Bible in 1Corinthians 2:9 "Things which an eye didn't see, and an ear didn't hear, which didn't enter into the heart of man, these God has prepared for those who love him."
Also the lordly prayer in Matthew chapter in the Holy Bible, Muhammad quoted literally saying: whoever has any sickness or his brother gets ill, let him say: 'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy. May your will be done on Earth, as it is in heaven, let your mercy be in earth as it is in heaven, Forgive us for our sins, you are the lord of the kind , let your mercy and cure come onto that illness , so it will go " (2)
6) What was the paradise mentioned by Sheikh Al-Sharawy?
He didn't mention the Hour Al-Ein (paradise women) and the immortal boys
He said in the exegesis of Mary chapter (Surat Maryam) 97: the blissfulness of the paradise is common for all, all the people will share it. Except in the Hour Al-Ein blissfulness, which has its own privacy, as The Al-Mighty, All-truth God respects the jealousy of the man (why he doesn't the jealousy of the woman as well? Or Islam is the religion of man only and woman is not respected), and in that issue, for each man will be his own paradise, not shared by anyone
when the prophet went to the paradise, he saw a palace and was wondering if there is someone inside, then he asked about it they told him that's for Omer, he said; I was afraid that Omer may be angry as I know his jealousy (could he be jealous of the palace, or the women he saw there as the converse said, but was not mentioned by Al-Sharawy
Why Al-Sharawy didn't mention the number of Hour Al-Ein, and was ashamed to mention it as it was mentioned by Ibn Kathir as said: in the paradise there will be seventy beds, for each bed there will be seventy bed sheets, and on every bed sheet there will be seventy women, so the total women will be 70x70X70 = 343000 women (3)
Why he didn't mention the paradise of the immortal boys , and was ashamed of mentioning it , that was mentioned by Mr; Ibrahim Mahmoud as he said: Sheikh Muhammad Galal keshk is an eminent scholar, graduate of Al-Azhar university, he affirmed that the immortal boys are for the sexual enjoyment , as for the man who kept his chastity on earth, will have the right to enjoy in the paradise with all the lusts and desires he refrained from getting on earth (4)
So, do us as Christians are those not giving God the dignified and plenary of characters, or the Islam
What is the solution?
The Christ is the answer, who saved us from the sin punishment, the death sentence, slavery and the eternal death
As the Holy bible said "everyone who commits sin is the bondservant of sin"(John 8:34)
The Christ said: "If therefore the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed". (John 8:36)
(1) Meshkat Almasabih, page 487
(2) Sonan Abe-Dawûd, the book of medicine, converse number 3864)
(3) Ibn Kathir exegesis, part 4, page 64
(4) "Geography of the lusts" or" the sex in the paradise" by Mr Ibrahim Mahmoud, Page 384,386