Professional Experience: Currently working as an Freelancer, Translator
Before the current stint, worked as Associate Editor for www.indianmandarins.com (Jul 2014 to Jun 2015).
Worked for www.joinfilms.com as Web Content Head.
Worked for India Today Group digital as Assistant Editor Editor (Mar 2003 to Nov 2013). Supervises video production and content development for aajtak.intoday.in, Also lead the team of SMS and IVR services.
Worked for Pre Poll and Exit poll survey ( C Voter, AC Nielsen ORG MARG Private Limited)
Lead member of the planning and implementation team of www.aajtak.in. Decide the lead stories for the web and ensure traffic to the site with add-on archival footage and stories to supplement the lead story.
My responsibilities include churning out stories from wires and press releases.
Deals with all technical aspects in running the website. Point person of AajTak News Channel for the web.
Key Deliverables: * Instrumental in preparation and presentation and getting the sanction for a project on revamping of www.aajtak.in
* Developed and planned the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) news for supplied content
* Prepared modules to implement various types of content (Text, Audio and Video) files for various clients.
* Responsible for development in new interactive media department including research, acquisition of necessary software and hardware and a systematic execution of the content.
* Supervises regional and national Hindi SMS Projects
Online Media industry
I have good command of Win XP, Office XP, Win Vista and surfing the web. I am also used to developing educational content using Power Point and Photoshop. Also have working knowledge of Adobe premiere, Sony Vegas, CMS for Web content updation and other multimedia software.
* MA (Political Science) (1998-2000) – Patna University
* MA (Broadcast Journalism) (2001-2003)—MCRPV, Bhopal
Languages Known: Hindi, English
Father’s Name: Sri Krityanand Thakur
Marital status: Married + 1 Children Address: 149, Platinum height, Sect-18B, Dwarka, New Delhi-78